Why IACLE is invaluable to your institution…
With its essential programs and resources, IACLE has an important role to play not only in supporting individual contact lens educators but also their educational institutions.
Through the active support of your institution, IACLE can fulfil its mission to maintain high standards of contact lens education throughout the world and build lasting partnerships that benefit all stakeholders.
Among the many benefits of IACLE to your institution are:
- Enrich your curriculum using resources such as the New IACLE Contact Lens Course (New ICLC).
- Build and maintain the knowledge of your educators through programs such as the IACLE Distance Learning Program and resources such as IACLE Case Reports Series and IACLE Research Update.
- Ensure your educators are familiar with the very latest educational technology to enhance their teaching.
- Evaluate students’ knowledge and educators’ teaching methods using the IACLE Student Trial Exam.
- Gain recognition for your educators’ high level of knowledge through the IACLE Fellowship program.
- Join our Institute Program and be awarded the IACLE Certificate of Affiliation.
- Recognise and reward your educators’ achievements on a global platform through the IACLE Awards scheme – and gain recognition for your institution internationally.
- Encourage your educators to take part in IACLE Train-the-Trainer Programs and Educators’ Meetings to maintain high standards of teaching.
- Network and establish collaborations with other institutions through our global network of educators, IACLE World Congresses, and programs such as our online Web Lectures & Discussion Forums.
- Build relationships with industry through Our Sponsors’ involvement in IACLE programs and resources.
How you can help…
We need your institution to make an investment in IACLE by providing support to your educators so that they can take full advantage of all that membership has to offer. Whether by meeting or contributing to the cost of membership for your educators, allowing time off to attend meetings or simply encouraging them to join, your active support is important to us.